Online Press Kit
Rachel G. Scott is an author, speaker, and business/branding consultant. She received her B.S. in Sociology at Kansas State University and Masters in Business Administration from The University of Mary in North Dakota. She has been a public high school teacher as well as a training instructor for one of the top non-profits in the nation. Rachel has built several companies, both for profit and non-profit. Her passion is to help new and established business owners, Get Clarity, Get Direction, and Get Branded, because a strong brand is the foundation of a sustainable business.
Rachel Scott has featured media resources on national and international platforms such as Huffington Post, Business With Impact Podcast, and Networth It Podcast. She has been featured in many media outlets including CTVN, WKYC Channel 3, and TCT Television Network. She is the author of several family based books.
Rachel has a unique and powerful ability to help business owners define What they do, Who they do it for, and How they can present it to the world. Her passionate and motivating delivery will captivate and ignite your audience to take action
Learn more about Rachel at RachelGScott.Com.
BOOK COVER IMAGES
CORPORATE/COMMUNITY STORY IDEAS
- From Hobby to Business
- Turn your Passion into Profits
- Branding for Business Success
- Branding 101 for Entrepreneurs
- The Business of Branding
FAITH BASED STORY IDEAS
- Birthing the Business God has Inside You
- I Cant Come Down: Walking in your Purpose, and Assignment with Focus
- S.E.L.F.Less: The Image of Me that I Should See
- The Cost of Courage: Learning to get to the Other side of Your Greatest Fear
- Surviving Motherhood: Steps to Sanity in an Insane Season
- Leaving Your Mark: Impacting, Influencing and Transforming your Sphere of Influence
- Accomplishing Your Mission Impossible: Moving forward in your Delayed and Seemingly Impossible Dreams